~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Food Storage

One of my goals this year is to add more variety to my food storage. Each month I plan to take the basics that we are to have stored and spice it up a bit! This month is Rice and Beans. I found a recipe off the Betty Crocker website for Salsa Rice Enchiladas. I tried it out on my family and we all loved it! This is one that is a keeper and perfect for changing up my food storage! I thought I would pass it along.

Salsa Rice Enchiladas


1 1/2 cup Salsa
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 cup cooked rice
1 can black beans
1 can corn
cheese (to your own liking)
Tortillas

Mix all ingredients together. Heat on stove top. Spoon into tortillas. We added more salsa on top and sour cream. Yummy!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

This sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing your food storage ideas and recipes!

Ellingson's said...

keep the ideas coming, you're so organized, I really want to be too.