This is the very last letter that my family and I will receive from Elder Coons. Next time we see him he will be Spencer!! This is the week that my little brother comes home and we are very excited!!
Dear Family
Well as you know my time is getting shorter, today is my last day in simi, and its a little bitter sweet. Yesterday was my last sunday, so i said goodbye to most of the members there. They had me come up and bear my testimony and it was pretty emontional for me, i couldnt help it. Ive really enjoyed serving as a missionary, i wish i could extend a few more years, but president called this morning and told me i was getting transfered to centerville. He wouldnt tell me who my next companion was though.Thank you all for your support. I love you all and ill see you very soon. Love Elder Coons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was a great last letter...what a great guy. What an exciting time for your family. I can't wait to hear him speak.
YAY!! Man, I just can't believe that two years have gone by. He's going to come back all grown up! I'm excited!
How exciting! I can't believe it's been 2 years already...that's just crazy!! Wish we were closer to come hear him speak.
I love that he's joking around like that. Tell him hi for us.
Oh my gosh, I cant believe he is already coming home. I think the last time I talked to you, you said he had just left on his mission, that goes to show you what a good friend I am. We really need to get together soon! I hope everything is going great for you!
Post a Comment