~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey

Hailey is 1 today! She is walking and saying a few words. She is very independent. She loves to read stories, play with Kayla and do everything she does. Hailey loves babies. I love to walk down the toy isle with all the baby dolls and stuffed animals because she gets so excited! We love Hailey and are greatful that she is part of our family!
Love Mom, Dad and Kayla

7 comments:

Vee said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I love it. Your family is so cute.

Recksieks said...

She is the cutest! I cant believe she is already a year old. They just grow up way to fast. Happy Birthday to Hailey!

Angie said...

What a cute picture! Your girls are adorable! I can't believe Hailey is one already. It sounds like she has such a fun personality!

The Littlefields said...

That picture just makes her look so big!! She is such a cutie, I can't believe a year has gone by.

Rach said...

Can't believe she is one already...where does the time go. She is so cute!

Jackie said...

i wish i could have made her party! i really like that picture of her, it's way cute! you've done good with your girls! :)

Linetta said...

She is such a cutie! We hope her birthday was fun and that she has many many more fun ones to come!