We sledding on New Years Day! It was perfect weather! Kayla had fun but she didn't know what to do when she got to the bottom, so Kevin would have to go down after her to help her up the hill. Hailey had fun going down the hill, but she wasn't very happy with her snow suit!
Fun!! I am so bad I haven't posted anything forever!!--Hey Tyler told me that your husband is in the bishopric--that is so exciting! Even though we both don't know him too well, we both agree that he would do great in that calling!! Anyways, sorry for a long comment! Do you still go to story time at the library?
3 comments:
OH, looks like lots of fun!
Fun!! I am so bad I haven't posted anything forever!!--Hey Tyler told me that your husband is in the bishopric--that is so exciting! Even though we both don't know him too well, we both agree that he would do great in that calling!! Anyways, sorry for a long comment! Do you still go to story time at the library?
That sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment