
Everyone enjoyed playing with Hailey's present from Kayla. I didn't dare put Hailey in there with all the kids, safety reasons.

Hailey saw her present and finally learned how to open presents so she did. Even if it was before the party. She had fun!

As you can see, Hailey loved her cupcake! She eat every last crumb!
5 comments:
She is too cute! Happy Birthday Hailey!
I love the picture of Hailey lounging in the chair! We love our bouncer. At our house it is a bouncer, a castle, and a clubhouse. They also love to get on when it's flat, turn it on, and have it grow all around them! Maybe it's time to get it back out!
So fun! Her head is down, but you can tell she is just grinning while opening that present.
i'm glad i could finally see the pictures of her party :) looked way fun. I hate missing those parties but it looked like you guys had fun without me anyway. :)love ya
Looks like she enjoyed that cupcake! That's so fun :) What a cutie.
Post a Comment