My mother in law gave me a food storage book that has recipes for using all the basics. It has tips on what to store and how to use what you have. Very helpful! I found one thing that I haven't done very well on. Spices. So for the month of May I am focusing on getting all the spices that I use within the year. I know that if I have to use some of my food storage that I don't rotate regularly I will be happy to have something to spice my meal up with.
I have found that the packets of taco seasoning, gravy mixes and sauces have been nice to have. I have also discovered a way to use my empty number 10 cans. I am storing my spices in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Pass some of that information on to us lame family members that have no idea what they're doing! K?
Post a Comment