
Kevin and I have been married for 7 years! We were married in the Salt Lake Temple November 16th 2001. We hadn't really done anything for our anniversary for a few years so we decided to celebrate in a different way. We went down it Logan. We went to the Logan temple then to dinner. We stayed in Juliet's Balcony at the Anniversary Inn. We had a wonderful time despite our colds.
I am greatful for Kevin and all he does for our family. I have enjoyed the many adventures and places we have been the last 7 years. I can't wait to see where the next 7 years will take us. I love you Kevin
7 comments:
Congratulations!! Wow, 7 years!! That is awesome! I remember going to your wedding. :)
and I thought six years was a long time!! Crazy, time flies by so fast! Tyler said he talked to you at your grandma's funeral. Are you still in his cousins ward?? Congrats on 7 years!!
Happy Anniversary! What a fun celebration. Hope the colds go away soon!
Congratulations!!! I am glad you guys had good time.
I hope its okay that I got your blog address from Becca's blog. It is so fun to see your family. I hope everything is going great for you. I really miss talking to you.
Gosh, 7 years! Time flies when you're havin' fun! Congrats! You two are a great couple!
Congrats! Thats amazing I remember going to your wedding reception :)
Post a Comment