That is so cute. What a darling little girl. I love the video of her crawling too, she seems like such a happy baby.Also, I can't believe Kayla is THREE! It goes by too fast.
Kayla's foot wave was the cutest! How do our babies get big so fast?
That is so cute!
So cute!
What a cutie she is!! Your girls are so darn cute!Is Kayla really 3?!? That is too crazy. It sounds like she had a fun day. Happy Birthday Kayla!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute. What a darling little girl. I love the video of her crawling too, she seems like such a happy baby.
Also, I can't believe Kayla is THREE! It goes by too fast.
Kayla's foot wave was the cutest! How do our babies get big so fast?
That is so cute!
So cute!
What a cutie she is!! Your girls are so darn cute!
Is Kayla really 3?!? That is too crazy. It sounds like she had a fun day. Happy Birthday Kayla!
Post a Comment