I was cleaning out my hall closet, putting away all of the winter stuff and Kayla decided that it was cold and needed to buddle up in this 90 degree weather.
Hey Melissa! It's Jen Bright. I saw your blog on Steph's blog...I just wanted to say "hi!" I haven't seen you FOREVER!! How are you? I think the last time I saw you was at your wedding...crazy!! Your girls are SO cute!! I bet they are lots of fun. Anyway, it was good to see you (by you, I mean your blog:)
1 comment:
Hey Melissa! It's Jen Bright. I saw your blog on Steph's blog...I just wanted to say "hi!" I haven't seen you FOREVER!! How are you? I think the last time I saw you was at your wedding...crazy!! Your girls are SO cute!! I bet they are lots of fun. Anyway, it was good to see you (by you, I mean your blog:)
Post a Comment