It has been two weeks sense I have started my class online. It has been going very well! Kevin has really helped me with everything that needs to get done. The most wonderful blessing in all of this is Kayla has started taking a nap! This hasn't happened for about 6 months. The very week I started my school she started sleeping.I have been able to do most of my reading during the days and then at nights I have had more time to do the assignments and quizzes. I have been able to get a whole week ahead so hopefully finish a little sooner! I know that this have been a blessing from my Heavenly Father; I feel I have been able to give all my girls the attention they need and not even feel stressed about doing school!
On another note, I was asked to give the lesson in Relief Society this Sunday. I am willing to do it with a smile because the Lord is watching over me and letting me full fill my dream of finishing school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey I am giving the lesson on sunday in Relief Society as well what is your lesson on? Good luck with the school thing. I think it is awesome.
I am giving my lesson on Susan W Tanner talk, My Soul delighteth in the things of the Lord.
Wow! What a blessing that Kayla is taking a nap! So glad to hear that school is going SO well!
Post a Comment