~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Sunday, May 25, 2008

All Aboard!!


On Friday we went to see Thomas the train down in Heber! Kayla really had a good
time!


There was lots of fun things to do. All the kids got a Thomas tatoo, Kayla only knows it as a sticker that washes off. They had a petting zoo, arts and crafts, and storytelling. They also had live music that made the atmosphere so much fun!




Daddy and Kayla waiting for Thomas to pull away from the station!


This is the most expensive balloon I have ever bought. Kayla loves balloons; but I never get her one. I told her this time that I would buy her a Thomas balloon. I was thinking that this would be the cheepest thing to buy at the gift shop. I was right, but at $7. It was worth it to see how excited she was to hold this balloon that was almost as big as her!

No comments: