I thought I would post a little more details about organizing my food storage. I created a excel worksheet that holds all the items I am suppose to have in my year supply and all the things in my three month supply. Then I have how much I do have. Each month I pick one of the items that I don't have and add to it. I have a printed copy of my worksheet in my pantry and when I use something I mark a tally so I know that when I go shopping again I need to add that item. I shop from my pantry first and then I go shopping once a month.
My calling is the food storage specialist so I have all the information about how much you need per person, what you need and how long it lasts so if anyone is interested I will send you what you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at you go! That is amazing. Budgeting and food storage are neither of my strong points. I would love the information that you have! This has been a goal of mine, but it feels overwhelming and I don't know where to start (or keep it). Good for you.
ooh, ooh! i would love the info you have! i buy things that i think would be helpful for food storage but other than that, i don't really know what to do. thanks for being willing! it's nice to have an expert in the family! :)
Post a Comment