We did family pictures this weekend! Kayla was a good sport about smiling over and over and over. I think we got some good pictures to capture the sweet spirits of my girls.
Hey Melissa! It's Tiffany (Poppe). I found the link to your page on someone elses (not sure who's at this point). Anyway, congratulations on baby #2! I had no idea you were even pregnant. Having two girls is great! If you want an invite to our blog email me tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com
Hi Melissa! This is Sarah (Adduddell) I found your blog through Aubrey's! Your family is adorable! I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch with you on here :) check out our blog pinklove11.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Very cute! I'm so glad you started a blog. Now we can see each other more!
Hey Melissa! It's Tiffany (Poppe). I found the link to your page on someone elses (not sure who's at this point). Anyway, congratulations on baby #2! I had no idea you were even pregnant. Having two girls is great! If you want an invite to our blog email me tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com
Hi Melissa!
This is Sarah (Adduddell) I found your blog through Aubrey's! Your family is adorable! I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch with you on here :) check out our blog pinklove11.blogspot.com
Such a cute family!! I love the pictures, both your girls are darling.
I love your family pictures!
Post a Comment