~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A taste of Hawaii



This is our new adventure!! We have enjoyed being apart of North Shore Ice Company!! We have two locations one in Farmington, and the other is in the parking lot of the Bountiful Rec Center. Soon we will have a Kaysville location! Come by and try a Shave Ice. I would love to hear what your favorite flavors are. I haven't tried them all; I am kind of attatched to the Raspberry Lemonade and the Strawberry cheesecake. Yum!! This is really where most of our spare time has been! We love it!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

One of my favorite things to do when I visit Utah in the summer is buy shaved ice (too bad I'm not coming this summer). They don't have it in any other state that I have been to. So do you own North Shore ice or just work at it? Either way I bet you are very busy with 3 little girls in tow. Have a great summer and good luck with the business.

Recksieks said...

How fun Melissa! Next time I am in Bountiful we will come and stop by!