~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We are alive and still kick'n!

My girls were having fun with dad and I had to capture the moment, Enjoy!



Hailey just had a Birthday last week. She was so excited all day long for all of her cousins, aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas to come for cake and ice cream. When we were singing to her all she could do was smile and enjoy. She knew that they were all there for her and she absolutely loved it!!

My sister Aubrey and I are expecting our babies two days apart so at Hailey's party we took this picture.

5 comments:

The Miche's said...

Glad you are alive and doing well! Love the video and the cute belly picture!

Michelle said...

Your girls are too cute! I love the somersalts Hailey is doing! I love your belly pic's too! You still look great!

Russon said...

I have that same outfit you're wearing, except I'm not pregnant!! Very cute!

Rebekah said...

Yea! Great update! So fun to see Hailey's somersaults and birthday fun!

Recksieks said...

YAY! I love looking at your cute family! It's so fun to stay in touch this way. I love the belly picture!