~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Sunday, October 11, 2009

Creations!!



My girls are ready for the snow!! We were going through boxes trying things on to see what we need for the season and Kayla requested that I take some pictures in the winter attire!! They had fun going around the house posing for me, this was my favorite!!



Before church this morning Kayla wanted to do another photo shoot! Kevin got some cute ones of the this is the cutest unfortunately the lens didn't open all the way, but you can still see their cute faces!!



I found this cute idea on another blog and thought it was so cute!!! We call them story dice. I put random pictures of objects on some wooden dice, then modpodged over them. We all take turns rolling the dice then telling a story using all the pictures that you rolled!! My girls love this! I really think it is helping Kayla use her imagination more and also not be quite as shy!



We made some cute spiders out of cupcakes. The girls had fun!




I have had a few requests for my bread stick recipe, so I am posting it here for those who want an easy way to make yummy bread sticks.

Combine: 1 1/2 cups warm water
1 TBS yeast
2 TBS sugar
Let Bubble. Then add:
1 tsp salt
3 1/2 cups flour
Knead dough. Let rise once. Roll out and cut into strips. Dip into 1/2 cube melted butter. Fold over and twist. Place in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt, Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes. Bake @400 for 15 min.

5 comments:

The Lindsay's said...

What sweet girls! I don't know if I'm ready for the snow yet. Katelyn is ready to make a snowman. Thanks for the recipe. I've been meaning to call!! =)

Rebekah said...

I loved the cute pictures of your girls! I am excited to try your recipe! You'll have to teach me about modgepodging. I want to make those story dice, too!

Matt Hale said...

I love the story dice idea! I think the picture of them under the stool is adorable - the lens not opening almost adds to the effect! Cute girls and fun times!

Recksieks said...

Cute idea with the blocks. We love coming up with our own stories and that would be a fun change and help them use there imagination better. Your girls are so cute!!

Angela said...

I totally have this same recipe that I make all the time. People all always asking me for the recipe too. I got my recipe from a Julianna Luke about 8 years ago.