~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun Summer

We have had a wonderful summer! Camping, trips to the cabin, zoo, fun in the backyard, my brother getting married, running races and just enjoying the sun! Here are some of the fun pictures of our summer!









13 comments:

Jen said...

oh my gosh...congratulations!! How exciting!

I love your green laundry room by the way.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!!! When are you due?

Ellingson's said...

It's about time you updated! I'm so excited to have babies so close together! :)

The Littlefields said...

I KNEW IT!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I hope that you and Aub both have boys, that would be so much fun. Yay!

Rach said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats!

Angie said...

Congratulations!! That's great news! I hope you are feeling well!

Dee Dee said...

Congratulations!!!! that is such exciting news!

Recksieks said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Linetta said...

Wow! Grandma is just pushing them out of heaven now! Congrats!

The Miche's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope all goes well and that you get a boy this time around!

Tasche said...

Congrats to the Moultons! Cute way of making the big announcement. When are you due?

Russon said...

I am so glad we ran into you today!! We need to get together sometime--Congrats on your baby, that is very exciting! I forgot to ask-how are you feeling?

The Lindsay's said...

Congrats Melissa! I'm so excited for you.