
This weekend I ran the Ragnar Relay, from Logan to Park City! I had the time of my life and did the hardest thing I have ever done!
This post would be way to long if I told you all the details so I will just highlight the most memorable!
* The hot sun, wind at night, mud and rain up the steep mountain.
* Chocolate
* The half naked teen that would do anything to beat a girl. (I think he cheated)
* My favorite run was at night
* Honey Bucket
* Chocolate
* I thought I ran almost 3 miles when I only went 1.6. My jaw dropped.
* Making new friends
* Having my mom at the finish line
* Chocolate
8 comments:
Yeah!! Congratulations! I hope you got some chocolate after all that. =)
Way to go Melissa!! That is super awesome!! I ran down to the end of my trail and back wahoo for me!
Good job! I was worried about you guys in the rain. Hooray for chocolate.
I heard you were awesome on the Ragnar pass. YAY FOR YOU! Good job!
I'm proud of you!! You did awesome! I have more pictures on my camera for you!
That is so great! Good job! I am really impressed! Oh and the pictures of your girls on the side of your blog are adorible!!!
OH!! Congrats I have always wanted to do that!! What fun!
Congratualtions! I think it's so great that you did this!
Post a Comment