


Where's Jackie? Kevin didn't get any pictures of Jackie because she was going so fast that he didn't even see her come in to the finish line! We all started together, she thought we weren't running fast enough so she left us in the dust. Then about a mile in I decided to catch up to her, it took awhile but I did. Then at the sight of the finish line, she made me eat her dust, again! Very impressive! I will have to get a copy of all four of us from my mom! Good times, thanks girls!
6 comments:
It was alot of fun. I did see the back of Jackie in one of the videos! Good times!!
I can't believe how emmotional I got. It was worth the two weeks of training! And I'd do it again in a heart beat!! Plus it helped a lot running with people!
Way to go! What a neat accomplishment! How fun to run with your family! We'll be cheering for you in June!
i can't believe we ran 4 miles, i've never done that before without stopping. thanks for your help, even tho i wanted to see if i could beat you, it was nice to run with you :)
Wow! Good job! That is so awesome! I havent seen pictures of your family in forever, great pictures!
That is so fun! Good for you guys! What time are you starting the BIG race? :) I hope I get to see you guys at the finish line.
Post a Comment