~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hailey Nine Month Update!

I just wanted to give an update on my not so little girl anymore!
*Hailey is 20 lbs and 10 oz! (She is heavy to carry around now) She is a very good eater!
*She has been crawling for the last month
*She loves to do her own thing, go from room to room, and explore
*Hailey loves to play peak a boo!
*Hailey loves to do what ever her big sister and daddy are playing. Don't leave her out or she really will throw a fit
*She loves to read stories
*Hailey can clap, wave hello and goodbye, she dances to music and nods her head yes to everything!
*One of Hailey's quirks is she has to be hugging her crib bumper when she is put down to sleep. We don't even bother taking it from her when she has fallen asleep because she wakes right up!



7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I can't believe she is already 9 months! What a cutie!

Linetta said...

What a cutie! Time sure flies by!

Rach said...

She is so cute! Time is flying like crazy!!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Melissa!!!!
I hope you have a day full of loving children that take long naps and play well together!

Em&Em said...

Hailey is such a cutie. Time flies by too fast.

Russon said...

Time sure flies. Isabelle is 18 months-finally in nursery!! We need to get these kids together to play!!You have darling little girls!!

Russon said...

I forgot to tell you--I think I'm a day late, --Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!