~Kevin~Melissa~Kayla~Hailey~


Monday, July 14, 2008

Moulton Family Reunion at Bear Lake!



This last weekend we went up to Bear Lake for a Moulton Family Reunion. We had cousins coming from as far as Washington, Las Vagas, and as close as Smithfield. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and their cute kids, some I haven't even seen for almost 7 years.



It wasn't as warm as I thought it was going to be. I am glad that we had our canape, it kept nice and cool for those who didn't play in the water. It wasn't warm enough for me to put Hailey in her swimming suit. Kayla spent a lot of time wrapped up in a towel sitting on someones lap until she was ready to go back out their. Kayla had such a good time building sand castles, and splashing in the water.



We rented a wave runner so every one took a turn going out into the choppy water. Kayla and Kevin even went! Kayla had so much fun! I told Kevin very specific rules while he was out their with Kayla. He would have done then anyways, but it made me feel better me telling him.





We got Great Grandma Moulton on the wave runner! She is 87 1/2 years young! She was the one who started this whole family and she it such a hoot! We had a good time! I wish I would have gotten a picture with her on the wave runner, but I wasn't around when she got on and so when they were talking about grandma being out on the wave runner, I thought they were talking about anther, grandma, because there were other "grandmas" their. When I saw her being lifted off and started walking up the beach I ran to get my camera!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like fun!! I love family reunions...it is always fun to get together and see those that you don't get to see very often. That is awesome that your grandma took a ride on the wave-runner...love it!

Rach said...

Looks like a lot of fun..I love Bear Lake!