
Happy Father's Day to all dads. Especially to my own dad, my father in law and to my husband Kevin. I am very lucky to have such wonderful men around me. Kevin is a wonderful dad. His two girls love him and can't get enough of them. Kevin tries to spend as much time as he can with his kids. Even though he is the only boy in the family he is still willing to play picnic, tea party, or princesses with Kayla. He is a wonderful father and I am very grateful that I have him in my life.
3 comments:
Next time they are playing "Princess" take a picture...I'd love to have that around for safekeeping!
Adorable Blog! I am glad I finally got here! We will definitely be checking in on you guys!
We missed you at the Moyes party today, but heard that kevin was running. That is awesome! Hopefully everything went well!
Post a Comment