Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I must be crazy!
I really don't know what I was thinking when I decided to go back to school. I am plenty busy being a mother of two, a wife and keeping up with my house. Yes I am starting up classes on Saturday. I am almost done with my generals to get an associates so I figured why not. I can take them all online!!! That is one of the reasons I am willing to start school up again. The last class I took was over two and a half years ago, so I am really nervous. Kevin is a big support, he has offered to pick up the slack around the house so I can pursue the rest of my education. I am taking it one semester at a time to see how things go. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck Melissa! You will do great! It is such a blessing to have supportive husbands!
Good luck Melissa that is awesome!
You are crazy! :) Good for you, I really admire that you are working towards finishing. I would like to someday as well. Good luck! You'll do great.
Yeah Melissa! I'm so excited for you. Finishing will truly bless your family! Good luck :)
Post a Comment